We value your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data.
LRZTP will only collect the data provided by the visitors and student on the Online Program Registration form and contact us form and data collected by cookies and third party tools as listed below. We will also store data related to course enrolment and performance in each enrolled course. We will not share any student data with any third party.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
When you access the Service with a mobile device or computer, information such as the type of mobile device or computer you use, your mobile device or computer unique ID, the IP address, your operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data may be collected.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so . We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device or computer settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Google Analytics – Lrztp.org uses Google Analytics to collect: (i) your web browser and version number; (ii) your IP address; (iii) information about your behaviour on our Website including which pages you visit and how long you spend on each page; (iv) your Operating System and version number; (v) your Platform (i.e., whether you are accessing our Website via desktop, mobile or tablet); (vi) your screen resolution; and (vii) any other datapoints as indicated by Google from time to time.
Opt out from Google analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Opt out from Google ads here: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Lrztp.org Foundation may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
LRZTP will process different forms of personal data for as long as is necessary and only proportionate for the purpose for which it has been supplied and will store the personal data for the shortest amount of time possible, considering legal and service requirements. For further details on the retention period for any particular type of data, please contact email@example.com.
Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Legal Rights for Individuals resident in the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Lrztp.org aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. (Request access to your personal data—commonly known as a “data subject access request.” This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.)
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete. Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- The right of deletion. Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. Where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format. Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Lrztp.org relied on your consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by LRTZP or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with LRTZP, firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://www.lrztp.org/contact-us/
Last updated March 21, 2021